Saturday 29 October 2005

holidays will soon be here, after pw of cos. OP's driving me crazy. i just cant stand still infront of a whole bunch of people (yes, i cant stop fidgeting! tell me what to do!!) and give a presentation that concerns my future. you can make me act like a clown infront of my friends, but not do something so serious infront of an audience. and i cant help lookng at the cue cards.sigh.

it's time for revision.time to brush up my skills.most importantly, it's time to catch up with my friends~but my mum's quite keen on getting me tuition for almost everything. sigh.going beijing with ajco in one month's time too.

btw, i believe some people should be mugging 24/7 instead of reading blogs HAR. haha. jiayou to all seniors taking As and all juniors taking Os :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home